The North Sioux City Economic Development Corporation presented its October Business of the Month recognition to the United Sports Academy. The United Sports Academy’s mission is to create an opportunity, through athletics, for the most positive role models and coaches to interact with the youth of Siouxland. Through this interaction, each player will develop a commitment to their individual passions. From this commitment the complete person, teammate, and athlete will emerge. Their state of the art 56,000 sf facility features 4 college basketball/volleyball courts, 8 youth courts, 4 pickleball courts, health club, and more.
To learn more, visit the United Sports Academy’s website at https://usportsacad.com/.
- From left to right:
- Jamie Wankum – NSCEDC Director
- Kathy Gunderson – NSCEDC Director
- Dan DeMarest – NSCEDC Director
- Bart Connelly – Board Member
- Andrew Nilges – NSCEDC Executive Director
- Heidi Connelly – Marketing Director
- Megan Moore – NSCEDC Director
- John Stevens – NSCEDC Director