The North Sioux City Economic Development Corporation presented its July Business of the Month recognition to Compute North. Compute North delivers industry-leading cryptocurrency mining colocation solutions to help investors and miners maximize large-scale operations. Compute North is valued part of the revitalized former Gateway Computer campus.
To learn more, visit Compute North’s website at https://www.computenorth.com/.
From left to right:
- Andrew Nilges – NSCEDC Executive Director
- Jamie Wankum – NSCEDC Director
- Kathy Gunderson – NSCEDC Director
- Nate Hubert – VP of Operations
- Mike Huber – NSCEDC President
- Marc McMurry – Data Center Technician
- Dave Perrill – CEO
- Dustin Pratt- NSCEDC Director
- Dan DeMarest – NSCEDC Director