North Sioux City. The intersection of great business and a good life.
Workforce. Space. Affordability. Life.
Dotted with parks and trails near the Missouri River, North Sioux City is home to outdoor attractions such as McCook Lake and the Adams Nature Center. Quality of life comes first here – backed by an excellent school system and sound economy. All this combines to make us a very attractive destination to live and work.
North Sioux City is home to a diverse and growing economy. This intersection of South Dakota, Nebraska and Iowa is growing thanks to its favorable business climate, multiple industries, capable workforce and easy access to regional transportation. Businesses locating in North Sioux City, South Dakota have significant advantages over companies in other areas of the nation. Per capita state taxes are the lowest anywhere. Housing is affordable. Recreation is right next door. We’re open for business. And life is good.
South Dakota Tax Benefits
- No corporate income tax
- No personal income tax
- No personal property tax
- No business inventory tax
- No inheritance tax
The Heartbeat of Business
- Short drive to modern regional airport
- Expansive rail transportation
- Minutes from downtown Sioux City, IA
- One hour from Sioux Falls, SD
- Two hours from Omaha, NE
- Easy access to I-29, I-90, I-80, Hwy 105, and Hwy 20
- Centrally positioned between major metro centers: Kansas City, Chicago, Minneapolis and Denver
- Flynn Business Park is a Certified Ready site with 46 acres available for development
- Distribution/Office/Data/Land available for lease or purchase within the 77 acre Gateway Business Park
- North Sioux City is part of the Sioux City MSA with a workforce of 100,000+ people
- Financial incentive plans.
- Available labor.
- Low cost of living.
- Wonderful family environment.
See what North Sioux City can offer from above! Check out the videos of Flynn Business Park, North Derby Industrial Area and the Dakota Valley School District.